Smartly owns and manages powerful dedicated high quality servers to host your website, emails, databases, web applications and portals with maximum stability & security for your data and web assets.
Hosting is effectively the process of using a server to host a website, and there are all sorts of different types of hosting available out there on the market. Smartly, just like most web hosts offers different packages so that their customers can pay for just the resources that they need. The more popular the website is, the more resources it’s likely to need to function effectively.
Hosting Technical Specifications:
The data center:
Amsterdam is a distinguished place in Internet services. It is located in Amsterdam and near our data center in particular, the largest Exchange Point in the world called AMS-IX, which is a meeting point for the largest Internet connection companies in the world that compete and excel over their German counterpart. One of the most important participants in this point is Etisalat Emirates, which means a direct and very fast connection on this point to the Emirates and to ensure the speed of providing hosting services to the Emirates in particular and also a direct link with the Egyptian telecom network, but the connection with them requires a special contract and agreement. It is distinguished when there is a direct connection with a point, the speed of access is the highest possible, and traffic bandwidth agreements can be made at the lowest possible costs, much less than the cost of the regular Internet, and greatly reduce the presence of problems when there are intermediate transport networks.
- All our hardware equipment is prepared, controlled and maintained remotely through smart control cards or through the possibility of monitoring and controlling it on the Internet. This includes even the advanced electrical connections that have this feature.
- We have a SAN Storage that allows us to provide High Availability and Clustering services
- Each server contains 2 Ethernet Cards with an internet connection speed of 1 gigabyte
- RAM speed (virtual memory) not less than 1666 MHz
- Each contains a Disk RAID Controller to take advantage of the features and advantages of RAID in speed and avoid crashes
- Technical support 24 hours, all days of the week, on a hotline to call directly all the time
- Support in English or Arabic
- Support tickets system for registration and follow-up
- Activating the online system and databases and adjusting the systems to the best standards of efficiency and safety
- Periodic maintenance and monitoring of the status of servers and making reports on this
- Automatic monitoring and alerting system for any service malfunctions that sends alerts or e-mail to the system administrator
- Technical support hardware complaints and interaction to replace them immediately
- Supporting any complaints related to the network, servers, operating systems or the systems on it
- Support databases, web and email systems
- Continuous updates to systems and applications
- Make sure that there are no viruses on a regular basis
- Ensure that periodic backup copies of server files are taken around the clock
Smartly Servers: What’s in it for you?
- Server resources are not shared
- Enhanced performance and security
- Unique IP address
- No overhead for purchasing or maintaining equipment
- Exclusive use of dedicated resources
- Flexibility managing your growing business
- Improved reliability and performance
- Security through data separation
- No capital or upfront expense
- Access to larger amounts of CPU power, RAM, and hard disk space
- No up-front hardware costs
- Not sharing the server with any other users
- Custom hardware configurations available
- Cheaper in the long run, if you’re using resources efficiently
The good news is that with Smartly, you can scale your hosting package as and when you need it, so you can start off with Single hosting plan and gradually upgrade to Business or even VPS plan later.
Shared Hosting :
This is usually the cheapest form of hosting because it’s the most economical when it comes to the use of hardware. Shared hosting means that multiple different websites are all hosted on the same server, with each user being allocated a certain amount of storage space and a certain amount of resources. This is often the best option for hobbyists and bloggers.
A virtual private server (VPS) setup is like a shared hosting setup on steroids. It generally uses more powerful hardware and takes its name from the fact that while multiple websites are being stored on the same physical hardware, each uses virtualization software to allow them to operate independently as though they were dedicated mini-servers
Dedicated hosting is a good choice for the pros, and like its name suggests, it involves the use of a server that’s dedicated to a single website. In other words, unlike shared and VPS hosting, the user doesn’t have to share storage space and resources with other people and they have a physical piece of hardware all to themselves.
Cloud hosting is a way of hosting websites by spreading data over several machines rather than a single server.
- Rapid server deployment as new servers can be instantly created
- Increase automation using a powerful API, recipes, templates, and more.
- Increased uptime and performance due to redundant components
- Instantly scale up resources as demand spikes
- Only pay for what you use
- Centralized collaboration